Call (828)-269-2945 for reservations
- VISITORS Guests must depart campground by 10:00PM unless special arrangements are made with the camp host or owner.
- GENERATORS Camping & tailgating type generators may be used between 9:00 AM and 6:00PM eastern time for no more than two hours.
- CHILDREN For their own safety, children must always be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- PETS must be on a leash at all times. Pets must not be left unattended in the campground. No pets are allowed in the restrooms. Please pick up and dispose of all pet waste in trash containers promptly and properly
- FIRES are allowed in grills and in fire rings only. Please do not leave them unattended.
- WOOD Dead wood on the ground may be be collected as firewood. Cutting of live trees or plants, or the use of chainsaws by campers in the campground is prohibited by tribal law. Wood may be purchased at the host site.
- FIREARMS The possession of loaded firearms, loaded projectile firing devices, bow and arrows, explosives or explosive devices of any kind including fireworks is prohibited by tribal law.
- ATV No ATV’s are allowed in the campground. Tribal law prohibits non-tribal members from riding ATV’s and off road motorcycle on tribal lands.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES The open display of alcoholic beverages in campground is prohibited by tribal law. Intoxicated persons will be removed from the property.
- CAMPSITES Multiple tents/campers on a site will be charged additional fee. One family (as described in information prices section) per campsite.
- WILDLIFE Mile High Campground is not responsible for campers or pets who get too close to wild animals.
- TRASH Trash bins are provided throughout the campgroud. Please use them.
- QUIET Quiet time is at 10:00PM eastern time. Please be respectful to your neighbors.
- WILDLIFE Elk sometimes visit Camp Milehigh but we have no influence over them or other wildlife that could be in the area. To read more about safety when camping in the Cherokee National Forest or Great Smokey Mountains National Park please go to this